God's Guidance
When I meditated on the word ‘Guidance’
I kept seeing 'dance' at the end of the word.
As I strive to live by God's will,
I realize it is like dancing.
When two people try to lead, nothing feels right.
The movement doesn't flow with the music,
and everything is quite uncomfortable and jerky.
When one person realizes that, and lets the other lead,
both bodies begin to flow with the music.
One gives gentle cues, perhaps with a nudge to the back
or by pressing lightly in one direction or another.
It's as if two become one body, moving beautifully.
The dance takes surrender, willingness, and attentiveness
from one person, and gentle guidance and skill from the other.
My eyes drew back to the word Guidance.
When I saw 'G', I thought of God, followed by 'u' and 'i'.
God-u-and-i-dance
God, You, and I dance!
As I lowered my head, I became willing to trust
that I would get guidance about my life.
Once again, I became willing to let God lead.
My prayer for all of us is for God's blessings
and mercies to be upon us on this day and everyday.
May you abide in God as He abides in you.
Dance together with God, trusting God to lead
and to guide you through each season of your life.
As you think of the guidance that God has given you,
please share it with someone else, so they can share the blessing with you.
As we pray for each other, let us realize that
prayer is one of the best gifts we can receive.
There is no cost but a lot of rewards;
so let's continue to pray for one another!
I Hope You Dance



WOW.... I hope you don't mind... I would love to share the poem about guidance! AWESOME
ReplyDelete