“He is slow to lose patience with me.
He takes the circumstances of my life and uses them in a constructive way for my growth.
He does not treat me as an object to be possessed and manipulated.
He has no need to impress me with how great and powerful He is because He is God. Nor does He belittle me as His child in order to show me how important He is.
He is for me!! He wants me to mature and develop in His love.
He does not send down His wrath on every little mistake I make, of which there are many!
He does not keep score of all my sins and then beat me over the head with them whenever He gets a chance.
He is deeply grieved when I do not walk in the ways that please Him because He sees this as evidence that I do not trust Him and love Him as I should.
He rejoices when I experience His power and strength and stand up under the pressure of life for His name’s sake.
He keep working patiently with me even when I feel like giving up and can not see why He does not give up with me too.
He keeps on trusting me when at times I do not even trust myself.
He never says there is no hope for me, rather, He patiently works with me, loves me and disciplines me in such a way that it is hard for me to understand the depth of His concern for me.
He never forsakes me even though many of my friends might.”
Written by Dr. Dick Dickerson as a paraphrase of 1 Cor. 13
Please be patient with me. God is not finished with me yet. As I look into certain areas of my life, I can be tempted to break into tears of discouragement because I feel so defeated. But God is still working in my life and He will never give up on me!! Praise the Lord! Yesterday, as I listened on a call for my business, I realized that the way I can really learn to live for the Lord is to always HOPE:
Help Other People Everyday
And by doing that I will grow in the Lord and have HOPE in my life!!
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You and praise You for Who You are!!
(Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, Holy, Holy is He;
Sing a new song, to Him who sits Heaven’s mercy seat) x2
*Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is, and is to come
With all creation I sing praise to the King of Kings
You are my everything and I will adore You!
Clothed in rainbows, of living color
Flashes of lightning, rolls of thunder
Blessing and honor, strength and glory and power be
To You the only wise King
Holy, Holy, You are Holy!
Filled with wonder, awestruck wonder
At the mention of Your name
Jesus Your Name is power, breath and living water,
Such a marvelous mystery!
*Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is, and is to come
With all creation I sing praise to the King of Kings
You are my everything and I will adore You!
(The Revelation Song)
Lord, I pray that You would fill my life with Your love. Help me to quench those negative voices in my head that would love to convince me that I am a nobody. I am thankful that the Holy Spirit continually challenges me to believe that I am of value to God and will be with Jesus Christ in Paradise . Can I believe God when He tells me that I was so important to Him that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross for my sins!! YES, I can!! I am special to God. Let me believe it and live it!!
Lord, my heart breaks for those who do not know You. I can not imagine living my life without You to guide and direct my paths everyday and to be able to come to with all of my problems. Thank You for carrying me when I can not walk myself or can not deal with a situation, I know You are there with me. Lord, I pray for those who do not believe in You as Saviour of the world. May Your Spirit touch their hearts and open them to hear Your words, especially as we will be celebrating Thanksgiving; families and friends will be getting together and sharing time with each other. I pray for peace amongst all that get together and that the unsaved will come to know You as their Lord and Saviour!! May we as believers be ready to share with anyone that we feel is open to hear Your Word, just as it states in 2 Tim. 4:1-5. Help us to always be ready to share in season and out of season, because we never know when we will be called upon by God to share the HOPE that is within us, with others
Help us to ready and to pray for those we know in our jobs, businesses, communities, families and even churches that need Jesus!!
Most of all, please help me to not fall into temptation of not sharing with others. Give me the courage to speak when I feel that gentle nudge from the Holy Spirit to help someone!! Thank You God for all that You have taught me and are still teaching me. Thank You for giving me GRACE and MERCY and that You will NEVER give up on me. I know that “I can do all things through Jesus Christ who gives me the strength.” Phil. 4:13
AMEN!



No comments:
Post a Comment