In brokenness I come to You, Jesus. I’m kneeling in surrender to Your Spirit.
Mend my broken heart, I can find no other; to mend my broken heart, to give me hope, Jesus.
Lord I want to place my life in Your hands. Lay my burdens at Your feet.
Take my life, take my heart, I am Yours.
In repentance I come to You Jesus. I’m kneeling in surrender to Your Spirit.
Forgive me, my sins, I want no other-than to give my life to You, my all to You, Jesus.
Lord I want to place my life in Your hands. Lay my burdens at Your feet.
Take my life, take my heart, I am Yours.
Heavenly Father, I turn away from my sins. I admit I do not even know what some of them are, but I pray that You will bring them to my mind, so that I can confess them and ask You to forgive me. I believe that Jesus Christ is Your Son and that He came into this world, specifically to the earth physically in order to destroy the power of darkness in my life. I believe that Jesus paid the price for my sins because He loves me! I ask that the Holy Spirit would come into my heart right now and establish Jesus as Lord of my life. I submit myself to the lordship of Jesus Christ and to the power of the Holy Spirit. I pray that the Holy Spirit will dominate every area of my life and deliver me from the influences of this world that are not of God. I pray that the Holy Spirit will deliver me from every area of my life that is negative and displeasing to God.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I command my old sinful nature that is filled with negativity to die. I want my life to be saturated with the Holy Spirit and submitted to the Word of God. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, my mind is being renewed daily with the Scriptures and my life is being strengthened through healthy relationships with my sisters in Christ.
I do not want to live for myself, for the world or under the influence of darkness. I am committed to live the life that God designed for me.
I renounce every evil spirit that is trying to work in, through or around me. In Jesus’ name, I command every dark spirit away from em, and I proclaim that the powers of darkness have no grounds to be in or around my life. I am committed to the lordship of Jesus Christ, which means no other influence can dominate me!
Thank You Jesus for delivering me from the evil one.
Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done;
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who have trespassed against us.
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from every evil.
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory
Forever and ever. Amen



No comments:
Post a Comment